Here are the ingredients to make cupcakes
- 2 cups flour.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened.
- ⁄4 cup sugar (if you like your cupcakes very sweet, add a little more.)
- 2 eggs.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
Now that you have the ingredients here are the steps
- Cream together 1/3 cup of butter with 1/2 cup of sugar until light and moist.
- Then add 1 tsp of vanilla extract and mix it in.
- Add 2 eggs (one at a time) to the batter.Mix it well.
- Then add 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour+ 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda+ 1/4 cup of milk.Mix well until all its of flour disappear.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Add the batter into the cupcake liners. Fill them 1/2 up.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool for a few minutes in the pan then take them out.
- The most important part is to eat them.
And that is how to make cupcakes goodbye!
There aren’t that actually a ton of positions. The reason there are so many players on a team is because some of them are substitutes.
There are 10+ players on a team. There is left field,right field,center field,1st base,2nd base,3rd base,pitcher,catcher,head coach,assistant coach,designated batter,shortstop. Left field,right field,center field,1st base,2nd base,3rd base,pitcher,catcher all play field. Designated batter only bats when their team is batting.
There are many famous MLB players, both past and present. Babe Ruth was one of the greatest hitters of all time. He played for the New York Yankees and a few other teams. Jackie Robinson was the first black player in the MLB. He played for the Chicago Cubs and also a few other teams. One of the most recent record breaking players is David Ortiz. He played for the Boston Red Sox before retiring in 2017. Ortiz had more than 500 home runs during his career.
Here are just a few important rules
Some of the rules in baseball are: There are 9 or more innings. One team bats first. 3 strikes you’re out there are 3 outs then the teams switch positions. 4 balls you get to walk to 1st base free. If a batter hits a ball outside the white line it’s a foul ball.
In little league there are a few different age groups
Here are the levels of baseball in colchester: 4-5 is tee ball where you hit a ball of a tee. 6-7 is coach pitch where the coach pitches a ball to you slowly. 8-up kid pitch where a kid pitcher will pitch you the ball.